Saturday, August 23, 2014

Evolution

I'm super excited to announce the next chapter of Nature of Motion, our new home at natureofmotion.com!  Although the site is still in it's final stages of development, head on over and have a look, and let me know what you think.  I'm hoping to have a photo gallery up soon, and I'm stoked to have some awesome content headed your way!  Thanks for following along and being part of the evolution of Nature of Motion, I can't even say how excited I am for this next development and all that we've got in store!

If you're asking yourself whats in store for the pages here, well, I don't really yet know, and I kind of have to say... it's up to you.  For now, I'm happy to keep the blog around.  I'm interested in developing it as a place for individuals experimenting and contemplating their mobility, and for that, I'll need your help.  If you're planning your first human powered adventure, or just find yourself thinking a lot about our habits of consumption, waste, and mobility, consider sharing your thoughts here.  In order for us to broaden the conversation and acceptance of a new paradigm of mobility, we need to share our tragedies and triumphs, and I'm encouraging you to do that here.  Let me know what you think, drop me a line, or get in touch with the contact page on the new site, either way, thanks for reading along and being part of this crazy experiment called life!

Cheers to car-free lives, bicycle-powered adventure, and the future of human powered mobility!

No comments:

Post a Comment